=====WiFi to RS-232 or RS-422/485 Terminal =======
The portable Android devices can connect with the remote WiFi or Ethernet to serial port converter devices and exchange data with them bidirectional.
1. Support TCP/IP to Serial Port
2. Displays sent and received data
3. Displays log data in ASC II or Hex format
4. Send, Edit or Delete the file from the file manager
5. Save the log data in the internal memory
6. Send the data with CR/LF code
7. Support 7 data bits transmission
1. WiFi to RS-232 or RS-422/485 gateway
2. Ethernet to RS-232 or RS-422/485 gateway
3. Android Terminal Software
1. 3K byte limitation.
2. The APP will be customized the UI or protocol for remote control or data collection applications.
TCPIP socket Terminal is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-01. The program can be installed on Android.
TCPIP socket Terminal (version 4.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of TCPIP socket Terminal since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-22.
The latest version is 4.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-07-01
2013.03.17 Error message bug fixed.,Unlimited version released, please download from the link.,https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ucconnect.mixconadapter,Error fixed